- My husband is having shoulder surgery tomorrow. He will be off of work for 6 weeks. Yikes, he is a terrible patient and I am a cranky nurse. Pray for the both of us.
- I've taken the grandkids to the beach twice so far this Summer. They love it! They swim around near the shallow shore like two tiny funny fish! I'd like to see these two as brown as nuts by the time Summer ends. I don't want them to sit inside and watch cartoons all day long. Which is basically what they want to do all day long.
- Yesterday I weeded my gardens while the grandkids played outside with Thomas trains. Much crying and fighting ensued as they refused to share with each other. Did I mention that we were in the front yard...on the busy street where we live...where all the drivers in all the cars can witness this crying and not sharing?
- I made Chicken Avocado Enchiladas for dinner last night. They were easy and amazing. I got the recipe from Six Sisters Stuff on Pinterest.
- I putter around on Pinterest every morning. I pin pictures that I like or recipes or haircuts or garden ideas I want to try out. I used to feel like this was just wasting time. I don't anymore. With the exception of my latest hair cut, most of my pins have brought me nothing but happiness.
- Oh! I got my hair chopped off...they call this style a Long Pixie. I hated it for a solid week. Thanks for nuttin' Pinterest. Today it looks sorta cute tho, so maybe there's hope.
- I'm coming up empty looking for a good book to read this Summer. Any ideas?? I'm really not a fan of murder mysteries, but I'll give it a go if it's a good story.
- Just so you know I read your blogs daily (or whenever you put up a post). I don't comment mainly because I'm reading on my Iphone and it won't let me comment unless I connect to Google and I don't know how to do that. Sometimes technology befuddles me. If I want to comment then I need to fire up the old laptop. With the two grandkids hanging on me, I usually don't open my computer. I'm afraid of little fingers pressing the delete keys when I'm not looking.
- And also...reading blogs on my Iphone is going to make me go blind. The print is soooo tiny.
- FYI- Using bullet points did NOT make writing this post any faster.
- We're making a craft today. Popsicle sticks and red, white and blue paint, then gluing them together to make American flags. I'll regret this later. Trust me. I will.
- Gotta go, here they come, racing each other down my front sidewalk to see who gets to be first in the door. The loser always cries. I wish they would stop playing this game.
Thanks for stopping by!