Wednesday, December 20, 2017

The light returns

These are a few of the things I've found on the internet in the past few days. 
I kept copying and pasting them here thinking that maybe I would use them at a later date.
The most wonderful thing happened tho...
I was looking for a quote to use for the Winter Solstice tomorrow when I remembered about these quotes being pasted here.
They all fit for my purpose so I am going to use them all.

***************************************


It is tempting this Advent to see only leafless trees, falling sunlight, and a darkening cultural horizon. But this is God’s pattern: death to life, bad news to good, sorrow to joy. Lift up your shoulders, shed your burdens, and open your eyes; joy springs up in unlikely places. James Amadon

**************************************

Lord I sit in this circle of light,
surrounded by your love,
embraced by your peace,
infused with your joy.
Lord I sit in this circle of light,
with all the people of this world
secure in the wonder of your presence.
~ Christine Sine

**************************************

Image result for chasing away the dark winter quotes

****************************************************************


Image result for most wonderful time of all years

*****************************************************************
Image may contain: sky, tree and outdoor
From out of the darkness and cold, the light...and hope return.

*********************************************************

Merry Christmas, Season's Greetings, Happy Holidays,
and a Merry Winter Solstice to you all!!
Allelujah! Let's welcome back the light.
Image may contain: night, fire and candles

Thanks for reading,
Love, Lolly

1 comment:

  1. I am so grateful that this happens! It’s been a long time dark.

    ReplyDelete