Monday, September 10, 2018

When it's humid out


It's humid out today. It was humid outside yesterday too. And also the day before that.
When it's humid it gets kinda hard for me to breathe due to the fact that I smoked for 30 years.
When I feel short of breath, it causes me to feel anxious.
When I feel anxious it causes me to feel short of breath.
Also...the humidity enrages me.
Something on my person is constantly wet when it is humid out.
My forehead, my temples, my head under my hair, my armpits, my upper lip, my inner elbows,
underneath and in between my boobs, which I understand they now call Boob Sweat.
I could shave my head bald and feel no remorse whatsoever, when it is humid out.
I could burn every single bra I own and never wear another one, ever, when it's humid out.
There isn't enough deodorant in the world to stop me from sweating, when it's humid out.
Just a sip of coffee and all my pores open up and I feel flushed, when it's humid out.
Little things that go wrong make me spontaneously combust, when it's humid out.
I am not nice, or friendly or cordial, when it's humid out.
I can't do yard work or anything strenuous, when it's humid out.
I am agitated and aggravated and awful, when it is humid out.
I am short tempered, and mean and miserable, when it's humid out.
I long for cold and rainy and gray November days.
The one and only thing I like about the month of September is the color blue of the sky.
And that around here September is Apple Season.
Oh and that September is also my birthday month.
Yes, yes, that is three things, I know.
Don't piss me off, it's still humid out.

Thanks for stopping by,
Love, Lolly

2 comments: