Friday, October 16, 2020

On a Friday in October


The dog has an appt. to go to the Vet. Her left eye is watery and squinty. She is blind in her right eye.

The Vet gave me an "Emergency Appt" slot at 6:15 and will charge me $100.00 in addition to the cost of the OV, eye exam and probable prescription.

They told me to bring a book, that I must remain in my car and I must remain in their parking lot and that I would be waiting in excess of one hour.

I feel their Emergency Appt fee is excessive and also I feel like they are penalizing me for my dogs emergency. It feels wrong to me. And I'm a bit salty about it.

******

There is a dead mouse somewhere in my basement and the smell is slowly taking over my house. Ack!

******

My 7 yo granddaughter pee'd her pants twice today. The second time she ran past me the odor of foul urine almost knocked me backwards.

She has an emergency appt at the pediatrician's office today at 3:00.

FYI- They aren't charging an extra $100.00 for that appt.

******

Neither one of us slept very well last night. Today we feel a bit grouchy. Early to bed tonight (I hope).

******

We haha HE winterized our RV last night while I watched Joe Bidens Town Hall on TV.

Please Dear God...if YOU are up there in Your heaven...PLEASE. Please save us from this nightmare.

I just don't know what I am gonna do if Biden/Harris don't win November 3rd. Seriously. It scares me.

Birdie? Make up the spare bedroom. Oh wait. I forgot. Canada is closed to the USA.

Well shit.

*******

I also found out today that my grandson hates the smell of chocolate. 

He likes the taste, but hates the smell. He said that he holds his breath the whole time he eats it.

Uh...that's funny I thought to myself.  I eat chocolate the exact same way.

Oh. Wait. No I don't. I inhale it. That's not the same at all.  LOL

******

I think that's it for now.

Love, Lolly


No comments:

Post a Comment