Thursday, January 5, 2012

Inspirational

It was a good meeting Tuesday night. The topic was detatching and boundries. Two things I had no concept of in the past. It feels sooo good to be detatched and to work on myself. It feels wonderful to set my boundries, boundries that I never even knew existed before. After the meeting so many people came up to me to tell me that my share was inspiring, that I was inspiring! And  I was amazed by their statements. Me?! Inspiring?! One woman said that she can actually see my spirituality shining through me when I speak. To me, THAT is amazing. I had a huge spiritual awakening 4 months before I  joined Alanon. My story is so amazing to me, and I like telling it to people. I know that it can  be inspiring for others to hear  it. But I always thought that the story was inspiring, not me. This may take a little getting used to. Or wait.....maybe that is the lesson....not getting used to it. Letting the story be the inspirational tool that it is and keeping my ego in check. Okay, okay Lord, I got it.  Thanks for the blessing to be inspirational to others. Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment