Friday, December 28, 2012

Never say never

Holidays come and go, friends come and go, Blogs and bloggers come and go. That's just life, I guess. Always and forever moving forward. Always changing, always needing to change. With that being said..the same goes for me. I feel that my life will be better served if I try to write my thoughts into my journal pages instead of here on this blog page. I don't want to keep posting about Alanon and I haven't quite figured out what else I want to post about. Maybe it's time for me to move on; to find a different way to write about my life and how God is changing me. Never say never....I might be back. All depends on what I find to write about or whine about or whatev. You get my drift. Blessings to all. Thanks for stopping by. Thanks for reading these words.  Lolly


No comments:

Post a Comment