Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tooth pain

Had an emergency DDS visit this past Friday.
I need a root canal....tsk...when don't I ?
I hate my teeth.
This is my 6th root canal.
What the hell??

So I go for the consultation on Monday.
DDS can't do a root canal.
The tooth is broken up into the nerve
(I told ya it hurt!)

Need to have it pulled and a bone graft done
So I can get a dental implant at a later date.

Normally I freak out at dental procedures
(Big surprise to you all, I know)
But this time I'm in too much pain.
I just want it done and over with.

I go to the oral surgeon tomorrow.

I'm having them put me out mainly cuz I'm afraid
that the tooth will break more when they try to pull it.

I'm looking forward to being pain free.
This tooth has bothered me for quite a while.

I'll check in later. Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment