Monday, March 16, 2015

Todays happenings

Time seems to fly faster everyday. I last posted nearly 3 weeks ago!
Where does the time go??!!
My best friends dad says that for him it happens this way-
When he wakes up it is Monday morning so he eats breakfast
But by nightfall he is eating dinner and it is Friday
and that, he says, scares the crap outta him.

This morning our little dog is sick...I need to call the Vet for more meds.
She has a past history of Pancreatitis so this is just another flare up.

Weatherman said it will be 72 degrees outside today.
I can't wait to get these grandkids out into that fresh air!

I'm stuck in my prayer journey. I don't know how to get out of this rut I'm in.
I've been reading some devotionals but they aren't cutting it.
I've tried reading some other self help books but they aren't helping either.
A few years ago, Annette told me to start reading for pleasure...
Maybe it's time for me to give that a shot.
I did read The Humans and that was an excellent book.
Also I just checked out Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott.
On the cover it says "Some Instructions on Writing and Life".
I'll let you know how it goes with this one.

I hope everyone is doing well. I miss you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment