Thursday, August 4, 2016

Undoing

My son and his girlfriend have called it quits.
He won't be moving to Arizona after all.
He's sad and she's sad.

My computer has been emptied of everything possible that could be causing the problem.
And still the problem remains. I give up. I am not computer savvy.
I will post when I can.

Tomorrow him and I are taking off for a 3 day mini vacation on the Harley.
I'll be back on Sunday. Hopefully with some great pictures.
I need this break more than I can say right now.

I miss you guys.
I miss posting my own ramblings and I miss reading your stuff too.

School starts for my grandson again in two weeks.
Maybe I can figure out what is causing my computer to act up once I get some free time again.

It's been a busy Summer so far.
I'll try to fill you in when I get back.

Miss you lots,
Love Lolly



3 comments:

  1. Your computer didn't ask me permission to put you off the internet.

    I feel bad for your son but happy for you. I guess that is wrong. But I am happy for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you and glad to know that you are ok. I hope that you both find things to be grateful for on your long weekend. Hope you both find reasons to smile.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Lord....go get it fixed!! And come back to us!

    ReplyDelete