I am doing another type of writing exercise on my blog today. I like the prompts with some of these lists that I find on Pinterest. They give me a bit of structure, which I appear to need and also it gives me a bit of a push to keep on writing.
- Reading- Small Wonder by Barbara Kingsolver.
- Playing- Thomas trains with the grand kids.
- Watching- Some sort of cartoon on Netflix (I'm not actually watching this but the kids are).
- Trying- To not drink so much coffee.
- Cooking- Shrimp and Asparagus for dinner tonite.
- Eating- Two pieces of toast as I type this.
- Drinking- My third cup of coffee. *see #4
- Calling- My sister later to see if she is feeling better. She has a wicked bad head cold.
- Texting - My son to ask about his cat who has lived with us for a year and was picked up last night by my son and brought to his house to live from now on. I loved him. I'm sad to see him go.
- Pinning- Journal prompts.
- Tweeting- Nothing. I am not on Twitter.
- Crafting- Easy Easter crafts for the grand kids to make.
- Scrapping- Nothing. I don't scrap book either.
- Doing- The last load of laundry for today
- Going- To Kohl's tomorrow to look for a shirt to wear for Easter.
- Loving- The sunshine I see today. It has rained 8 out of the last 14 days.
- Hating- That allergy season has started up again already.
- Discovering- That I miss having my son's cat in the house. I love the very presence of a feline
- Enjoying- The very last piece of cake from my son's birthday.
- Thinking- DJT has two squirrels and a yo-yo that take up most of his brain cavity. What an incompetent nincompoop.
- Feeling- Grateful for a good nights sleep last night. I've had insomnia off and on for the last week and it's starting to make me a bit cranky.
- Hoping (for)- My grandaughter to go potty today. I gave her some cheese last week and it bound her up something fierce. I feel terrible for giving it to her. She is miserable.
- Listening (to)- Birdsong outside my bedroom window.
- Celebrating- Last week we celebrated my son's 28th birthday. My daughters 30th birthday is next weekend and then the week after that we will be celebrating our 34th wedding anniversary
- Smelling- Pine trees and woodsmoke on a quick Harley ride we took last Sunday.
- Thanking- God that our little dog seems to be getting better after her latest bout of Colitis.
- Considering- Getting my eyebrows done. I've never had them done before. Maybe it's time.
- Finishing- This post which has taken me much longer to finish than I thought it would.
- Starting- To see plants sprouting in my gardens. HELLOOO Spring! It can't come soon enough this year. As much as I like the cooler weather of Winter, Spring makes me feel so incredibly alive!
Thanks for reading,