Tuesday, January 29, 2019

End of January post

It's been a while so I'm checking in with you all.
The Prozac is working like a miracle drug and that pisses me off.
(Of course it does, did you think it wouldn't?)
It pisses me off because I was so dead set against taking it.
Prozac??? That's for people who are depressed.
Well...duh.
I swear to you that I did not know that I was depressed.
Looking back I can see it in my hindsight.
But I don't want to look back anymore.
I like feeling happy and I'm ok with myself and the world around me.

But I'm not ok with that floss haired nincompoop in charge of our country.
I pray that Robert Mueller has enough evidence against him to convict
and get him impeached.
Then the real work will start..trying to put this country back together again.
I hope we can all rebuild our tolerance and our kindness towards our fellow human beings.

We've got brutal cold temperatures heading our way for the remainder
of this week. Tomorrow it will be -13 with a windchill of -30.
School is cancelled until Friday and a lot of businesses are closed tomorrow too.
Monday it snowed 6 inches and Friday we are expecting more snow.
The weatherman is predicting 40 degrees and rain on Saturday.
What a wild weather week we are having.

That's all I've got for now.
It seems like all of us have slowed down on the blogging front.
I sure do miss you guys. Somebody post something!!

Thanks for reading,
Love, Lolly

2 comments:

  1. I have not posted since before Christmas and have not been reading blogs at all but this post makes me so glad I checked in! Lolly, this is such great news. Sometimes we don’t need medication and sometimes we do. I need to be on medication and I am 100% okay with that. The part that is hard is other people who are not okay with antidepressants and try to slam all pharmaceuticals in one fell swoop. If you need them you need them and let all of us be glad that we have access to them from making life manageable all the way to the other end of keeping us alive. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to read your news, Lolly. What a gift! I am ruminating on a blog post and hope to do something soon. :) Warm-up tomorrow after 30-40 below zero in my neck of the woods. xoxo

    ReplyDelete