Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blah, blah, blah.

What do ya do when you get the blahs??? I don't feel like doing much. I don't feel like doing much of anything at all. House cleaning?? Pffft!  No. Reading? I'm too blah-ish to read. Nothing is holding my interest or attention. Don't feel like journaling. Don't feel like talking or texting. My meeting is tonight and I am seriously considering not going to that either. Just feeling down and poopy. Not depressed mind you...just sort of ....well...blah. I suppose that means then that I should go to my meeting. See if a good topic is raised that might hold my interest. I haven't been in a couple of weeks due to circumstances beyond my control. So maybe I need to get back into the swing of things, get myself back into the groove. Ugh!! I just don't want to go. Maybe I need to find a new meeting. I like the convenience of the Tuesday night meeting...it is close to home and I am comfortable with all of the people there (with the exception of Dave, who I just cannot get myself to like). I love all of the ladies, and I know all of their stories and maybe that is it. It's always Dave and the same ladies who show up every week. It's always the same people who are speaking. Now mind you, we get the occasional new comer but even they are only there for a little while before they too seem to find another meeting to go to somewhere else. Are we boring on Tuesday nights? Is there a better meeting in another town? Should I force myself out of my comfort zone and go somewhere else too? What to do.......
To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment