Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Still here

Life has been incredibly busy here lately.
We're still painting the house, only have the trim left.
We need to start raking the yard and do Fall clean up in the gardens.
The tree colors this Fall are glorious..haven't seen them like this in years!
Probably due to the warmer weather we've had up here in the Midwest.
Which means that I am still hot and sweaty. I am so looking forward to this winter.
As soon as it snows I'm gonna stand in my drive way and spread my arms wide
and melt every f-ing snow flake I see just by the radiating heat of my body.
"Driveways done, Hon."
I read my blogs everyday but I can't find the time to post as often as I would like.
I've said before that I have so much to say but then I come up blank when I sit down to type.
Today I am just checking in to let you know that I'm still around, I'm still here. I'm still hot.
I pray for you guys daily...I look forward to reading when you post something new.

Gotta run.
The grandkids come in 5 minutes, plus I'm taking the 2 Chihuahuas to the Vet for a check up today.
This outta be fun.......

Thanks for reading friends,
Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment