Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Happy Holidays

Of course I'm busy.
I'm also sick with a bad cold.
So are the grandkids.

Christmas shopping is done. Christmas wrapping is not.

We're going to my daughters house to celebrate Christmas with the entire family.
So I'm not too worried that my house must be spic and span by Friday.
Which is a huge relief because I want to take a nap right now.

My son bought himself a new cat and named him Jackson. Jax for short.
I'll post a pic when I get a chance.
He's adorable and I love him and he makes me feel like we waited too long to get another cat.
It's almost been a year since our boy Junie died.
I love cat antics and watching this little guy fly around the house while
chasing fake mice makes my heart full and happy.

It has rained or been foggy for the better part of 2 weeks.
There will be no white Christmas for us.
While I love the rain, I'd prefer snow for the holidays.

Sorry for the short note...but time keeps getting away from me.

To you, my 3 faithful readers, I want to say I appreciate you for following me
and for reading my stuff and for your comments.
I want you all to know that I read your stuff daily and also, I apologize for not commenting more.

Wishing every one of you a blessed and joyous Christmas and a wonderful and Happy New Year!

Love, Lolly




2 comments:

  1. Merry, merry Christmas Lolly dear. Feel better soon💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad looks after my nieces and when they are sick he is sick, which is almost all the time from September to June. I am a little worried about being near them at Christmas because I don't want to get sick and have my surgery cancelled!

    Go have that nap. Go get yourself a cat. Relax and enjoy the holidays.

    So much love to you.

    ReplyDelete