Wednesday, October 26, 2016

End of October update

Here's an update for those of you who are reading my blog.
My daughter is well on the road to recovery after having had her baby and feeling better and stronger everyday. A little sleep deprived but at least her iron stores are starting to build back up.
My new granddaughter is perfect and cute and sweet. A real quiet baby-just like her mama was.

Me and my 6 year old grandson have coughs. Today it is wet and blustery and raw outside.
I'd like to keep him home from school today mostly so I don't have to go out in this weather.

My 3 year old granddaughter was put on Miralax and it STILL took her 6 days to poop.
Now she must remain on Miralax for a month to retrain her colon. We will restart potty training after the month is up. At this point it is just such a huge relief that she is going poop again. It's watery due to the Miralax but it's better than her being stopped up. OK...enough of that story.

It's Fall here in Illinois but not too much color change is happening with our trees. We have a lot of green leaves in our area yet. The humidity is still hanging around too. I truly cannot wait for snow and cold.
Yes. I said it. Snow and cold weather.
I'm tired of feeling so warm and being aggravated with this humid weather.

What else?  Let me think a moment....
Yeah, no, I got nothin'.

If I think of anything else I'll fire up the ol' blog and type out another post.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for reading my blog.
Love, Lolly


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you pr family is doing better.

    My niece used to get constipated. It made her terrified of going to the bathroom which only made it worse.

    Hope you and your grandson have a nice day staying home. We all need to play hooky sometimes. xo

    ReplyDelete