Wednesday, December 5, 2018

A quick post

Dear Everybody,
Hello! I cannot believe it has been nearly a month since I last posted.
Where does the time go, I wonder to myself.
I have much to report and also I have nothing to report.
I went to the Dermatologist last week. She excised 5 skin tags off of my body and can I tell you,
I feel like a new woman! Three of them were right on my bra line and I can't tell you how painfully aggravating it was to have my bra rub on them all day long. There were days when I would stay home and go bra-less because I couldn't bare the thought of putting it on and feeling that tiny yet significant irritation all day. But they're gone now so life is wonderful and pleasant again.
As I get older, as my age goes up, so too does my cholesterol and blood pressure.
Lately my BP numbers have been way too high, so the Dr. started me on blood pressure medication.
I don't like to bitch too much about the body aging and getting older as I realize that many have been denied the chance to get older ( my sister died at 47).
But I will tell you that I did not have a pleasant time with that first medication the Dr. had me try.
She has just started me on a different one. This one seems to be ok so far.
Our midwestern winter seems to be in full swing and it isn't even winter yet.
The sun has not shined in over a week! It's getting quite depressing.
As I was typing that last sentence, the Sun came out!! I quick went outside and stood on our front porch, closed my eyes and tilted my face up to catch a few rays.  It felt glorious!
We've decorated our house for Christmas and today I finished the Christmas shopping.
So now I can sit back and relax....hahaha.
For those of you who know me...yeah..sit back and relax, lol, sure, ok. Relax,.... right.
Although I am still teaching myself meditative breathing and tomorrow I am going to a
Yoga for Advent event at my sister-in-laws church.
My chiropractor also is helping me with breathing exercises and anxiety too.
Suffice it to say that things are going relatively well for me at the moment.
I need to dash off and get dinner started.
I hope to get back into blogging more regularly in the near future.
I hope you'll all stay around for that and thanks for reading!

Love, Lolly



2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you dear one. Sounds like things are going better. Much love and peace during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read your post, friend. I have several of those skin tags too, and wonder when my time will come for a skintagectomy. It was 7 degrees here this morning and very gray out -- gray sky, gray Lake Superior, gray trees. But now the sun is peeking out and I see blue sky. Little pleasures can mean so much. God bless you and yours! xoxo

    ReplyDelete