Monday, December 17, 2018

What do you do when you don't know what to do?

Dear Friends,
My anxiety has returned with a vengeance.
My blood pressure is elevated, I can't stop wringing my hands, and my brain never shuts off.
Constant thoughts ramble through my head at all hours of the day and night.
I've been to see my doctor and she recommends starting...are you ready for this?
Prozac.
I can barely type that word, I am so scared.
Prozac?? Really?
I am so scared to take this medication.
The side effects listed are horrendous.
I don't know what to do. What do I do??
I just want my old self back.
I want to try a natural way to beat this anxiety.
Turmeric, Light Therapy, Yoga, Exercise, Meditation.
I don't know what to do. What do I do?
Having anxiety is giving me anxiety.
Taking anxiety medications is increasing my anxiety.
In reality I've probably got less than 30 years left on this planet.
Do I want to spend them addicted to anxiety meds.?
Feeling sick or shaky or dizzy or nauseous?
But wait...what if they work?
What if the meds. really work for me and I start to feel better?
What is the right decision?
Friend, I am in a quandary.
I don't know what to do. What do I do?
Anxiety sucks.

Thanks for the listening ear,
Love, Lolly

1 comment:

  1. It helped me but gave me a headache. I eventually stopped because I think the heads ache was worse. If it hadn’t been for that I would have kept right on. I hope it helps hon. I’m so sorry.

    ReplyDelete