Saturday, November 7, 2015

Big brave girl in a small world

It's Saturday.
And that means today I get to meet Annette.
I asked my husband if he would drive me to meet her.
I told him that I started following her blog about 4 years ago.
And I told him that I really wanted to meet her.
And he said - "No problem. I'll drive you".

So at 4:00 pm today, him and I are going to drive 45 minutes,
just down the road, to meet her.
Well I am going to meet her.
He's going to drop me off at her hotel and then go to his favorite store
which is also just down the road...Gander Mountain.

I'm nervous and excited all at the same time.
I am sooo bad at small talk.......I'll let you know how it goes.



1 comment:

  1. Sweet Lolly, you have no idea what a blessing it was to me that you stepped out of your comfort zone and went to the trouble of driving so far to see me. It was an honor and a joy. I felt like I had known you always. You are so easy to talk to and be with. Thank you so so much for coming to see me while I was far from home. ❤️

    ReplyDelete