Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Biding my time

I'm still here. Just biding my time. I feel better....finally. Anxiety is under control. Sleeping better too.
Medication is working even though I still keep trying to tell myself that I don't need it.
I've tried a few nights here and there without taking it only to find myself awake all night with nothing but my anxiety to keep me company.
I've started going to a Chiropractor twice  week. I aggravated my 55 year old back by mopping all of the floors in our house over the course of 1 day. Just about crippled myself.
It's been 4 weeks and I feel so much better, not just my back but I also have a lot more energy, and my hands aren't as numb. I simply feel better.
Also, my sister-in-law gave me some Essential Oils and a diffuser for my birthday. I've been using Purification and Lemongrass and Tangerine daily.
I just called her and asked her to bring over the other scents she has. Now I want to smell them all!

That's it for now. Just a quick note to let you know I'm still here.
I'm here and I feel like it's time to start burning off the chaff.
I feel my inner fire coming back.
And I'm so grateful. I've missed myself.
I've missed being here.
I miss you guys.

I'll be back,
Thanks for reading,
Love, Lolly


2 comments:

  1. I've missed you too! So glad to hear that things are improving. You seemed so hopeless for awhile and I worried about you so.

    Keep up the hard work and remember, nothing to be ashamed about needing or getting help. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such great news! I am happy for you Lolly. xo

    ReplyDelete