Monday, October 23, 2017

EO


I've started diffusing essential oils in my home.
My best friend is a consultant through Young Living and gave me a diffuser and 10 different oils for my birthday in September.
I've been sick with and upper respiratory infection for the last 9 days (there's a big surprise).
Yesterday I started diffusing Thieves. I thought it smelled great. A little clove-y, a little bit like medicine maybe, but my son said he smelled a rotting dead body.
My husband said it wasn't that bad, but that yes, it didn't smell all that great.
The two of them think oils are a bunch of mumbo jumbo.
Whatever...I like the way they smell and I like the way they make the house smell too.
So I diffuse it while they are away at work.
I'm also using over the counter decongestants Sudafed and Mucinex, Emergen C, and drinking lots of hot green tea with honey and ice water with slices of lemon.
I feel better than I did last week, so there is that.

Still feeling positive and upbeat about the rest of my life.
Still sleeping through the night most of the time; sometimes even without a pill for assistance.
Yay progress!

That's it for now.
It's raining and I need to pick up my grandson from school and drop off my granddaughter at Ballet class.

Thanks for reading,
Love, Lolly

3 comments:

  1. I decided to become a Young Living consultant so I could buy my own oils cheaper. I don't see to anyone. I grew concerned about the candles I was using, and love having a fragrance in the air in my home. I love my diffuser and use it daily. I like Thieves, but some of my favorites are Cedarwood, Lemon, Idaho Blue Spruce, Frankincense, and Wintergreen. I'm glad you are feeling better, Lolly. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have checked my spelling -- I meant I don't sell to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping through (or even almost through) the night is gift indeed. I have decided that caffeine is my enemy. I don't drink coffee but I do love tea and occasionally Pepsi but no longer after 12:00.

    Have a wonderful day Lolly♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete