Friday, October 13, 2017

Learning as I rise

Some days I feel like my light is flickering, like I am slowly fading out of existence. But every now and then another tiny flame, refusing to be snuffed out, echoes in response. Every now and then I feel like I am coming back to life.


 My sense of belonging began from the moment I placed my hand in God’s and said, I’ll go with youLead the way.


In the darkness, in the stuff you don't think you can survive, God sends angels
 in the form of human beings~ Hannah Brencher


"Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won’t either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to LOVE. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could. ~"Louise Erdrich


I see my authentic self, and I love what I see. I see the magnificence of my presence. I see the perfection in me, and this breaks any doubt that anyone else ever put in my head.


Stay tuned friends.
I am on the rise.

Thanks for reading,
Love, Lolly

1 comment:

  1. That Louise Erdrich quote. So true.

    Rise, Lolly! Rise!

    ReplyDelete