Thursday, April 5, 2012

Again, and yet again

Having another set back. Just not working my program....allowing myself to feel bitter and furious. No wonder I don't feel so good today. When will I ever get it?  When will I ever be able to just  Let. It. Go.? Ugh! So tired of this. Back to step one....again. So thankful that Alanon allows me to keep trying to get it right. To go back to square one and start over again, and again, and again. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

1 comment:

  1. I have a wonderful book that I love called The Steps We Took by Joe Mc Q. It is just another tool and won't be the answer unless we make the choice to surrender to the process. Hang in there. Its takes time to figure out that we really are powerless so why go there?

    ReplyDelete