Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

I have much to be thankful for today. Oh, there are the usual things that everybody is thankful for; family, friends, health, home, and whatnot. But this year I also get to be thankful for my home group (Thank you, Ladies...11 months and counting!) his sobriety (not recovery, but I'll take sobriety and be grateful for that) my own search for serenity and my ever increasing gratitude for my faith. I am grateful for the things He is showing me. Things I haven't seen  in a long, long time. The beauty in a sunset, that swelling heart, bursting joy feeling that I get while watching my two year old grandson do anything, the lovely solitude of a gray rainy November day, the humble feeling I get when I am on my knees in the garden or in prayer....
God truly is amazing and I am sooo thankful that He is in my life. I am thankful for worship music, my sisters strength and support, Pastor Eric who renews my soul every single Sunday, the list could go on and on.
Simple stated....Thank you God. Thank you, thank you, thank you. For everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment