Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 days of prayer 31

Day 31

 Finally! Day 31! What a relief. Blogging for 31 straight days was a lot harder for me than I thought it was gonna be. I have to admit that at the end, it did seem to pick up a little bit of momentum. I thought that the posts and the prayers were getting much better than in the very beginning. So, do I have a wonderful, heartfelt, knock your socks off kinda prayer to end this series with??? Nope. I went with simple. Sometimes simple is best. I'll keep blogging, but you'll forgive me if I retreat a little bit, yes? I like this blogging thing much better when I don't feel so much pressure to find something to post about. So until next time...here ya go...the final prayer for the 31 days of prayer-

Here are the two best prayers I know: 
'Help me, help me, help me' and
 'Thank you, thank you, thank you.' 

Anne Lamont

No comments:

Post a Comment