Monday, October 15, 2012

31 days of prayer 15

Day 15

Our beautiful little Chihuahua, Makena, is sick, again! I wish that the Vet could find the cause of her illness. I will be calling the Vet just as soon as they open this morning. Maybe Makena needs a different type of antibiotic. I'm frustrated, anxious and nervous. I just want her well again.
Here is today's prayer.....

Heavenly Father,
Please help us in our time of need,
You have made us stewards of Makena.
If it is Your will, please restore her
to health and strength.
I pray too for other animals in need.
May they be treated with the care and respect
deserving of all Your creation.
Blessed are You Lord God,
and holy is Your name for ever and ever. 
Amen.
Basilica and Shrine of Our Lady of Consolation.

No comments:

Post a Comment