Saturday, October 27, 2012

31 days of prayer 27

Day 27
Thankful and grateful for a sunny day. And thankful that me and mine live in the midwest and not on or near the east coast. Sending out prayers for all of those in the path of the storm.


Morning Prayer 
By Rev. Elliot Rothschild

Let me awaken every morning and be thankful for 
what the universe has brought me 
Let me awaken every morning knowing 
Things are as they are meant to be 
Let me awake every morning knowing life is a 
Journey and I am just part 
Let me awaken every morning knowing 
The day will bring challenges, 
Opportunities and learning experiences 
Let me awaken every morning with 
Self-love and self-acceptance 
So that I may be more tolerant of myself  
and others 
Let me awaken every morning with  an 
Open heart, so love may rush in and 
Out like the tide of the mighty ocean 
Let me awaken every morning trusting 
My higher wisdom to guide me, even 
When I am afraid or can not see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment