List 10 songs that you're loving right now
First of all...10 songs?!? Ten??? I could think of 3 quite easily but ten was a bit harder.
Especially since the question was 10 songs I'm loving right now.
Some of these songs are older, some of these aren't or have never been mainstream.
With the exception of song #1, most are from christian radio but don't let that put you off.
Give a listen and see if any of them resonate with you.
So here are my 10 songs in no particular order of preference-
I love this one because my 3 year old grandaughter and I dance and clap to it whenever it comes on. She laughs and tries to sing along. "Play it again Granny" she says. And I do.)
3. Gravity by Jenn Johnson
4. Brother by Need to Breathe
5. Chain Breaker by Zach Williams
6. Dry Bones by Lauren Daigle
7. If we're honest by Francessca Battistelli
8. Eyes to the sky by Joseph
9. No longer slaves by Jonathan Davis and Melissa Helser
10. It is well by Kristine DiMarco and Bethel Music
Thanks for reading AND listening,