Friday, May 11, 2018

Ten for ten

Question ten asks- When have you felt disheartened?

1. When I realized that I will only ever have four grandchildren
2. The day after djt got elected
3. When our Pastor left our church after telling us the month before that he wasn't leaving
4. When we realized that none of the condo windows opened in Florida 2 weeks ago
5. Last year when rabbits ate my entire Strawberry crop
6. Finding no fish in my daughters Koi pond after the ice thawed. 20 fish were gone
7. Forget-me-nots(a perennial plant) never survive in my garden. I replant them every.single.year.
8. When I got fired 9 years ago
9. The first few moments after euthanizing a pet (Mojo, Junior, & Pup)
10. No longer being part of the Fire Fighter Community. He does work as a fire inspector but it is totally not the same vibe at all, for either of us

Thanks for reading,
Love, Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment